WF1 Wireless Fencing 1 (art.897-01)
Wireless apparatus for signalling hits in fencing, suitable for epee andfoil training.
• Not suitable for competitions since not all features of a traditional wire apparatus can be guaranteed. Signalling specifications are indicated in the “WF1-Signalling Specifications” document – which can be found here.
• Signals hits in conformity with FIE time regulations.
• Ready for immediate use. Ideal for gyms or schools which are not equipped for fencing since no installation/uninstallation of reels, cables, apparatuses and power supply devices is needed.
• 5 modes of operation:
“Epee training”: for signalling hits in rapid succession on the epee
“Epee plastic”: for plastic epees with electrical connection
“Foil plastic”: for plastic foils with electrical connection
• Used with customary fencing attire and equipment.
• Operates with rechargeable batteries. Typical length of battery life: approx. 45 hours of power. Battery level indicator. Auto-switch off after 20 minutes of inactivity. Battery charger provided.
• Excellenct visibility of the lights signalling hits. Adjustable acoustic signal.
• A second WF1 can be used as a repeater on the same piste, in order to display hits at each end of the piste or in the direction of the spectators.
• Radio transmission at 2.4GHz. Simultaneous operation of 12 piste without interference thanks to the possibilty of selecting 12 different radio channels. Such a selection allows for the TRANSMITTER to be easily replaced without having to specifiy any codes to the manufacturer.
• USB port for easy updating of software in the case of changes in FIE regulations. For automatic updating simply insert a USB key containing the new file.
• Comes with carrying case with transparent side containing: RECEIVER apparatus with signalling lights, the two TRANSMITTERS used by fencers, and battery charger.
• Total size and weight of carrying case: 265x210x70mm 2.0k
• Size and weight of each TRANSMITTER: 76x48x17mm 54g
All Favero scoring products can be viewed at www.favero.com. We will quote on all Favero items below their direct retail price (which are shown on their website minus Italian VAT which is 21%).
This product is ordered from Favero and sent to you directly, this will take 2-3 weeks.
Delivery from Italy is approximately £45
If delivery is for outside the UK please email your product requirements, name and phone number and delivery address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a quote for the postage.
Postage and packaging is caluculated on a per order basis, but approximatly small orders of wires, spare parts of single gloves will cost around £3 in postage, orders of single jackets, breeches or lames will cost around £6-7 and orders including masks will cost £12-15. Orders with very large numbers of items may end up with abarently high postage costs due to the way postage is automatically calculated. If you think this is the case for an order you have placed then contact us and we can look at it.
All products on this website are subject to availability. While we strive to provide up-to-date information relating to a product please be aware that all images are for illustrative purposes only and there can be variations in style and colour. If you can’t find a product you would like us to stock please let us know. Likewise, if you find the same product cheaper anywhere else, please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Returning Unused Goods In the event that you are not satisfied with any purchase from www.thefencingshop.co.uk , you may return unused goods within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price (not postage). We regret that refunds cannot be made for products that show evidence of having been used. Return shipping costs can only be refunded where we have sent the wrong goods in error .We do not give post and packing refunds for goods that have turned up late due to shippers problems/ or out of stock items. If the wrong size is ordered then exchanges can be made but shipping costs are at the customer’s expense. It is the receiver’s responsibility to return any product unwanted or faulty.
Undelivered items We give all customers the opportunity to have their goods delivered to a separate daytime address. If the item is returned to us because the product was not deliverable we do charge our delivery costs for the said items. If the receiver refuses a delivery we will only refund for the cost of goods and not for the post and packing.
Damaged goods In the unlikely event of receiving damaged goods please inform us immediately. Once the goods have been used we will not be responsible for any claims for damaged goods. We will arrange for return of goods and upon inspection will send a replacement by return of post. Please retain packaging and if possible take photos of the item to help with our claim against the courier.